The group undertook a priority setting exercise in 2020.
We are currently seeking authors for the following high priority titles.
- Antioxidants for the prevention and treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Drug therapies other than quinine and magnesium for muscle cramps
- Treatment for muscle pain in neuromuscular disease
- Liver transplantation for hereditary amyloid neuropathy
- Treatment for radiation plexopathy
- FcRN inhibitors for myasthenia gravis
- Cardiac management for myotonic dystrophy
- Gene therapies for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/motor neuron disease
- Pharmacological interventions for improving respiratory function and symptoms in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/motor neuron disease
- Cell-based and gene transfer therapies for dystrophinopathies
- B vitamins for treating peripheral neuropathy